When we established the Wallachian Kingdom more than three years ago, we had no idea, how popular it would become. The current situation surpassed our expectations. We have almost 50,000 citizens around the world and the numbers are constantly increasing. Just like big powers such as Australia, Canada, USA or New Zealand, we have also prepared and announced an immigration policy to accept new immigrants. Yes friend, it is so!!! You too, can become a citizen of the Wallachian Kingdom!!!
You will now be asking yourself questions - Why should I become a Wallach? What will I get out of it? What do I have to do to join? We will now answer these and other questions:
Why become a citizen of the Wallachian Kingdom?
There can be many reasons. It depends wholly on who you are, where you come from, what interests you have, etc. Furthermore, admit to yourself - who would not want to become a citizen of a kingdom in which he does not have to pay any taxes?
A kingdom that has had such a prominent affect on the development of the world? A kingdom that during the last three years developed its own currency, acquired many interesting territories around the world and whose citizens reach unprecedented successes in all fields of human endeavors? The people who become citizens of the kingdom usually have a sense of humor, like to enjoy themselves, accomplished something interesting or they want to assist in developing something that they can influence. We constantly discover more historical facts which indicate that most of our planets population has roots in the territory of the Wallachian Kingdom. During such research it is essential to realize that important facts, circumstances and time factors are not essential, but conviction that it is like that, is. On the bases of such information we are trying to create an „immigration program" suited to the country, nationality, culture and mentality of the place of your origin. So far our program only includes a few countries. It does not matter what country you come from, if you have an interest in working with us to develop the Wallachian Kingdom, contact us with your ideas and suggestions on the previously mentioned contact details.
Why you might want to immigrate to the Wallachian Kingdom?
The English, because:
- King Arthur was a famous Celt hero and king, who gained power with the help of Merlin the Magician and the splendid Excalibur sword. He also had regular gatherings with his knights at the Round Table. Later, he lost power and according to one story sailed to a mysterious island with his sister, a magician, and according to another he sailed to Brittany. According to our information he comes to what is today's territory of the Wallachian Kingdom and rules from a former Celt castle. At the end he also dies here as a pilgrim in a cave on the hill-side rock face of the castle apex. He is resting under a mound of rocks, but when the kingdom will be under the greatest threat, he will ride out with his knights to save it.
- Richard I - The Lion Heart (1157-99) left England as a member of the Third Crusade and in Palestine won several significant victories. In 1192 he commenced a return journey back to England but on the way across the Austrian and Wallachian territories he was imprisoned by the Emperor Henry VI. Some brave Wallachian mountain folk helped king Richard I escape from his imprisonment so he could return home in 1194. However, prior to his return he fell in love with a Wallachian beauty and left behind a daughter and a son in the Wallachian Kingdom.
- The Wallachian Kingdom is considering voluntarily becoming a member of the Commonwealth.
- James Cook (1728-79) was a British sea captain and discoverer who got his name from his father - a descendant of the Wallachian Celts. „Kuk" is „cook" in English, and in Wallachian means „peep at, look at, discover...". This later fundamentally influenced his life and the lives of other „Cooks" - Thomas Cook etc.
- The Wallachian Kingdom is the home of golf, which the Wallachians brought to the British Isles during their voyages of discovery in the 14th and 15th centuries. The proof is in the similarity of the upside down „valaska"- extensive grassy hills with holes.
The Australians, because:
- One of the most popular drinks for the Wallachians, as for Australians, is beer. However, in the kingdom you will get three times as many beers for the price of one in Australia.
- A unique a tree called „klobasovnik", or „sausage tree" in English, can be found only in the kingdom and on it grow sausages from which Wallachians prepare „meat pies".
- A significant number of Australians are the descendants of the Wallachians, as out of 575,000 immigrants who arrived between 1947 to 1952, more than half were Wallachians, Poles, Dutch, Austrians, Italians, Greeks, Maltese and Jugoslavs. This is how multicultural Australia was created.
- The Australian cricket batsmen and golfers can swap their bats and irons for hockey sticks, so they can use their swinging techniques as a slapshot in the game of ice hockey.
- There are plenty of trees to practice tree chopping.
- One lost tribe of the Wallachians, now known as Walmajarri, settled in a remote part of the northern West Australian interior after a long journey around the world, when they were shipwrecked on the Australian coast.
The French, because:
- Gaul is the historical territory of France and Belgium, and in Antiquity, northern Italy and western parts of Switzerland were also settled by a sub-tribe of Wallachian Celts, the Gauls. From this we can presume that many French are the descendants from the Wallachian Celt Gauls.
The Irish, because:
- Ireland was gradually settled from around the 6th century BC by the Celts and Picts who arrived from what is today the territory of Wallachian Kingdom.
- In the year 432, the Wallachian scholar and teacher of nations, St Patrick, set out on a journey to the west. He made it to Ireland... St Patrick put the most emphasis on education and therefore he established monasteries with schools, writing rooms and libraries - in which the largest collection of Celt language was preserved. In a short time the whole country was covered in the educational institutions. Ireland in the early Middle Ages was also called Wallachia Minor.
- On the 2nd of February the kingdom celebrates the old holiday of Imbolc - Candlesman Feast, which the Wallachians call „hromnice". Imbolc was an important agricultural holiday, symbolizing the preparation of planting crops and raising of sheep, which are the original domestic animal of the Wallachians.
The Italians, because:
- In the past, the Wallachians were so brave that even the Roman Empire feared them. The Roman drive north ended at the Danube River. Some of the Roman towns on the Danube have survived to this day: Castra Batava (Passau, Germany), Vindobona (Vienna, Austria) and Aquincum (Budapest, Hungary). The closest the Romans came to Wallachia was Trencin, Slovakia, where on the cliff face under the castle is a preserved Roman inscription from 179 AD. It is the oldest written relic on the territory of the former Czechoslovakia.
- Giuseppe Garibaldi together with one thousand volunteers, „the red shirts", conquered the Kingdom of Two Sicily's and presented it to the Cavouro ruler, the Sardinian King Victor Emanuell II, who in 1861 was proclaimed the king of united Italy. „We created Italy", it was said, „Now we must create Italians". We say - „We created the Wallachian Kingdom. Now we must create Wallachians".
- The Italian pizza originated as a result of a visit by an unknown Wallachian scholar, who in his bundle brought a few Wallachian „frgals" - traditionak Wallachian cakes. The Italians liked them so much that they started baking them themselfes. Due to a lack of Wallachian ingredients they substituted them with their own ingredients.
The Scottish, because:
- William Wallace, the 13th-century hero of the battles for Scottish independence from England (as made famous in the film Braveheart) was not really executed by the English in London. In fact, he escaped, swam across the English Channel, walked hundreds of miles through the forests of Central Europe, and founded a community of free and independent people in the hills of Moravia. He called the place Wallacia, after himself, and it is now known as Wallachia. So all Wallachians are really the descendants of the Scottish hero William Wallace (hee hee hee).
- If Scots moved to Wallachia, they could then support the Czech national football team, which is MUCH better that the Scottish team.
- There are lots of trees for caber tossing.
- The traditional Wallachian hat goes very nicely with the kilt, and there's room to hide a bottle of whisky inside.
- The price of one bottle of whisky in Scotland equals ten bottles of slivovic (plum brandies) in Wallachia.
- After drinking ten pivos (beers), both Scots and Wallachians speak the same language.
- Wallachia is long way away from England.
Of what use will the citizenship
of the Wallachian Kingdom be to me?
To be a citizen of the kingdom has plenty of practical and unpractical advantages. Predominantly:
- You become a citizen of a country, where much can still be achieved. It is enough to have a desire and you can become a famous royal discoverer, champion, inventor etc.
- You acquire plenty of interesting rights and obligations.
- As a holder of the Wallachian Kingdom passport you can take advantage of prearranged benefits and discounts about which we will regularly inform you through our Web site.
- Cheaper and more pleasant travels in and outside of the kingdom.
- In the future you will be able to influence the program and „politics" of your kingdom.
- Active citizens will be able to acquire further privileges and titles of the kingdom.
How to become a citizen of the Wallachian Kingdom?
It is easy. Get the Wallachian Kingdom passport and you will also receive the Domicile Certificate. It is now possible to order the passport through our Web site at www.valasske-kralovstvi.cz. Here you will also find all other necessary information. Within a short period of time the Wallachian Kingdom passports will be available at certain „consulates" abroad. In the kingdom itself the passports are available almost everywhere and at any time in our offices.